I am delighted to introduce myself as the Head Teacher of Forest View Junior School! We have a wonderful team all dedicated to bringing out the best in our children. Our motto is ‘Learn, Live and Laugh together’ derived by two children from our school and I think this encapsulates our core purpose. Forest View is a school with the community at its heart; a place where children leave as ‘lifelong learners,’ equipped with the essential skills to be successful in the future.
Deemed as a ‘Good School’ by OFSTED in our last inspection, we are driven by our Mission Statement. Our mission is:
- To provide a warm and welcoming environment in which all children feel safe, cared for and have equal access to all aspects of school life
- To encourage independence, the confidence to take risks and make informed decisions
- To provide a curriculum that is challenging, creative and promotes pupils’ spiritual, moral and cultural awareness
- That every child who walks out of the door at the end of Year 6 has achieved the best they can and are equipped with the essential life skills to be successful
Thank you for taking the time to visit our website, and visitors are most welcome to our school.
Mr G Worthington
Latest Term Dates Events
- Year 3/4 Christmas Afternoon Production12Dec2013
02:00 am - 03:30 pm @ Forest View Hall
Year 3/4 Christmas Production PM
- Y3/4 Christmas Evening Production12Dec2013
06:00 pm - 07:00 pm @ Forest View Hall
Y3/4 Christmas Production.
- Forest View's Got Talent13Dec2013
01:00 pm - 03:30 pm
- Year 3/4 Party16Dec2013
01:00 pm - 03:30 pm @ School Hal
Year 3/4 Christmas Party
- Year 5/6 Christmas Carols @ St Paulinus16Dec2013
05:30 pm - 07:00 pm @ St Paulinus Church
Christmas Carols at the Church, parents welcome.
PLEASE NOTE CHANGE OF YEAR 3/4 CHRISTMAS PRODUCTION - NEW DATE IS NOW THURSDAY 12 DECEMBER. YEAR 3/4 PARTY IS MONDAY 16 DECEMBER AND YEAR 5/6 PARTY IS WEDNESDAY 18 DECEMBER. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.